Firm Capital Property Trust (OTCMKTS:FRMUF – Get Free Report) saw a significant increase in short interest in August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 23,700 shares, an increase of 12.3% from the August 15th total of 21,100 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 237.0 days.
Firm Capital Property Trust Stock Down 5.0 %
FRMUF stock opened at $3.85 on Monday. The stock has a 50-day simple moving average of $4.02 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $4.10. Firm Capital Property Trust has a twelve month low of $3.85 and a twelve month high of $4.60.
Firm Capital Property Trust Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Firm Capital Property Trust
- How to Invest in Esports
- 5 Reasons Apple’s New Phone Moves the Needle: 5 That It Won’t
- Stock Market Sectors: What Are They and How Many Are There?
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 9/11 – 9/15
- Upcoming IPO Stock Lockup Period, Explained
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Firm Capital Property Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Firm Capital Property Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.