Technogym S.p.A. (OTCMKTS:TCCHF – Get Free Report) saw a significant increase in short interest in the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 270,000 shares, an increase of 21.4% from the August 15th total of 222,400 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 2,700.0 days.
Technogym Stock Performance
TCCHF opened at $9.50 on Monday. Technogym has a fifty-two week low of $9.50 and a fifty-two week high of $9.50. The firm has a 50-day moving average of $9.50 and a 200 day moving average of $9.28.
Technogym Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Technogym
- What Investors Must Know About Over-the-Counter (OTC) Stocks
- 5 Reasons Apple’s New Phone Moves the Needle: 5 That It Won’t
- How to Invest in Marijuana Stocks
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 9/11 – 9/15
- Are Penny Stocks a Good Fit for Your Portfolio?
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Technogym Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Technogym and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.