Telefónica, S.A. (OTCMKTS:TEFOF – Get Free Report) was the recipient of a large increase in short interest in the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 2,474,400 shares, an increase of 18.9% from the August 15th total of 2,081,500 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 55,400 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 44.7 days.
Telefónica Price Performance
Shares of TEFOF stock opened at $4.23 on Monday. Telefónica has a 1 year low of $3.01 and a 1 year high of $4.75. The firm has a fifty day moving average price of $4.07 and a 200-day moving average price of $4.14.
Telefónica Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Telefónica
- How to Invest in Blockchain Stocks Step by Step
- 5 Reasons Apple’s New Phone Moves the Needle: 5 That It Won’t
- How to Invest in Energy
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 9/11 – 9/15
- What are stock market earnings reports?
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Telefónica Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Telefónica and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.