Wesdome Gold Mines Ltd. (OTCMKTS:WDOFF – Get Free Report) was the recipient of a significant growth in short interest in August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 2,995,900 shares, a growth of 25.8% from the August 15th total of 2,382,000 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 149,200 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 20.1 days.
Wesdome Gold Mines Stock Performance
Shares of WDOFF stock opened at $5.99 on Monday. The company has a 50 day moving average price of $5.50 and a 200 day moving average price of $5.63. Wesdome Gold Mines has a fifty-two week low of $4.48 and a fifty-two week high of $7.65.
About Wesdome Gold Mines
- Five stocks we like better than Wesdome Gold Mines
- How the NYSE and NASDAQ are Different, Why That Matters to Investors
- 5 Reasons Apple’s New Phone Moves the Needle: 5 That It Won’t
- How to Find Cloud Software Company Stocks to Trade and Invest
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 9/11 – 9/15
- Crypto vs Stocks: How to Choose Your Investments
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Wesdome Gold Mines Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Wesdome Gold Mines and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.