ACON S2 Acquisition Corp. (OTCMKTS:STWOU – Get Free Report)’s share price shot up 8.2% during mid-day trading on Monday . The company traded as high as $8.58 and last traded at $8.48. 6,700 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 57% from the average session volume of 15,569 shares. The stock had previously closed at $7.84.
ACON S2 Acquisition Stock Performance
The stock’s 50-day moving average is $8.48 and its 200-day moving average is $8.48.
ACON S2 Acquisition Company Profile
ACON S2 Acquisition Corp. does not have significant operations. It intends to effect a merger, share exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, recapitalization, reorganization, or similar business combination with one or more businesses or entities. The company was incorporated in 2020 and is based in Washington, District of Columbia.
- Five stocks we like better than ACON S2 Acquisition
- The 3 Best Fintech Stocks to Buy Now
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- The Significance of a Trillion-Dollar Market Cap Goes Beyond a Number
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- What Are Trending Stocks? Trending Stocks Explained
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for ACON S2 Acquisition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ACON S2 Acquisition and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.