ALPS O’Shares Europe Quality Dividend ETF (BATS:OEUR – Get Free Report) shares were down 0.5% during trading on Monday . The stock traded as low as $26.53 and last traded at $26.65. Approximately 1,394 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, The stock had previously closed at $26.79.
ALPS O’Shares Europe Quality Dividend ETF Price Performance
The company has a market cap of $45.30 million, a PE ratio of 21.50 and a beta of -1.11. The company has a 50-day moving average of $27.44 and a 200 day moving average of $27.29.
ALPS O’Shares Europe Quality Dividend ETF Announces Dividend
The business also recently declared a dividend, which was paid on Tuesday, June 27th. Stockholders of record on Friday, June 23rd were paid a dividend of $0.2219 per share. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Thursday, June 22nd.
ALPS O’Shares Europe Quality Dividend ETF Company Profile
The ALPS O’Shares Europe Quality Dividend ETF Shares (OEUR) is an exchange-traded fund that is based on the O’Shares Europe Quality Dividend index. The fund selects and weights large and mid-cap Europe stocks based on three factors: high quality, low volatility, and high dividend yield. OEUR was launched on Aug 19, 2015 and is managed by ALPS.
- Five stocks we like better than ALPS O’Shares Europe Quality Dividend ETF
- How Can Investors Benefit From After-Hours Trading
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- What Makes a Stock a Good Dividend Stock?
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- Investing in Agriculture 101: How to Invest in Agriculture
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for ALPS O'Shares Europe Quality Dividend ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ALPS O'Shares Europe Quality Dividend ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.