Shares of Artis Real Estate Investment Trust Unit (TSE:AX.UN – Get Free Report) passed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of C$7.22 and traded as low as C$7.07. Artis Real Estate Investment Trust Unit shares last traded at C$7.12, with a volume of 421,532 shares traded.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Separately, National Bankshares reduced their target price on Artis Real Estate Investment Trust Unit from C$7.75 to C$7.25 in a research note on Tuesday, July 18th.
Artis Real Estate Investment Trust Unit Stock Performance
About Artis Real Estate Investment Trust Unit
Artis is a diversified Canadian real estate investment trust investing in office, retail and industrial properties. Since 2004, Artis has executed an aggressive but disciplined growth strategy, building a portfolio of commercial properties in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario and select markets in the United States.
- Five stocks we like better than Artis Real Estate Investment Trust Unit
- 3 REITs to Buy and Hold for the Long Term
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- Do Real Estate Investment Trusts Deserve a Place in Your Portfolio?
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- Short Selling: How to Short a Stock
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for Artis Real Estate Investment Trust Unit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Artis Real Estate Investment Trust Unit and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.