B. Riley initiated coverage on shares of Bitcoin Depot (NASDAQ:BTM – Free Report) in a research report report published on Monday, FlyOnTheWall reports. The brokerage issued a buy rating on the stock.
Separately, Noble Financial began coverage on Bitcoin Depot in a research note on Thursday, September 7th. They issued an outperform rating and a $9.00 price objective on the stock.
Bitcoin Depot Stock Down 12.3 %
Bitcoin Depot (NASDAQ:BTM – Get Free Report) last announced its earnings results on Monday, August 14th. The company reported ($0.69) earnings per share for the quarter. The firm had revenue of $197.47 million during the quarter.
About Bitcoin Depot
Bitcoin Depot Inc owns and operates a network of cryptocurrency kiosks in North America. It provides users to buy and sell bitcoin, litecoin, and ethereum cryptocurrencies; and engages in the sale of cryptocurrency to consumers at a network of retail locations through its BDCheckout product offering and through its website over the counter trade.
- Five stocks we like better than Bitcoin Depot
- Investing In Preferred Stock vs. Common Stock
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- How to Buy Gold Stock and Invest in Gold
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- Why Special Dividends Can be a Delightful Surprise for Income Investors
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for Bitcoin Depot Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bitcoin Depot and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.