Cybin Inc. (OTCMKTS:CLXPF – Get Free Report) rose 39.4% on Monday . The company traded as high as $0.47 and last traded at $0.46. Approximately 19,495,043 shares were traded during trading, an increase of 3,432% from the average daily volume of 551,962 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.33.
Cybin Stock Up 39.4 %
The company has a market cap of $68.36 million and a P/E ratio of -1.92. The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $0.35 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $0.35.
Cybin Company Profile
Cybin Inc, a life sciences company, focuses on developing psychedelic therapeutics to treat various psychiatric and neurological conditions. The company operates through two segments, Serenity Life and Natures Journey. The Serenity Life segment engages in the research and development of pharmaceutical and nutraceutical psilocybin products.
- Five stocks we like better than Cybin
- How Investors Can Find the Best Cheap Dividend Stocks
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- What is a Bond Market Holiday? How to Invest and Trade
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- Which Wall Street Analysts are the Most Accurate?
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for Cybin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cybin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.