Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc. (OTCMKTS:DOFSQ – Get Free Report)’s stock price fell 2.3% during mid-day trading on Monday . The stock traded as low as $0.12 and last traded at $0.13. 286,900 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 51% from the average session volume of 588,227 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.13.
Diamond Offshore Drilling Stock Performance
The business’s 50 day simple moving average is $0.13. The company has a quick ratio of 1.17, a current ratio of 1.17 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.54.
Diamond Offshore Drilling Company Profile
Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc provides contract drilling services to the energy industry worldwide. The company operates a fleet of 13 offshore drilling rigs, including four drillships and nine semisubmersible rigs. It serves independent oil and gas companies, and government-owned oil companies. The company was founded in 1953 and is headquartered in Houston, Texas.
- Five stocks we like better than Diamond Offshore Drilling
- How to Find Cloud Software Company Stocks to Trade and Invest
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- Investing In Automotive Stocks
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- What Is WallStreetBets and What Stocks Are They Targeting?
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for Diamond Offshore Drilling Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Diamond Offshore Drilling and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.