Essential Energy Services Ltd. (OTCMKTS:EEYUF – Get Free Report) was the recipient of a significant drop in short interest in August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 188,000 shares, a drop of 5.1% from the August 15th total of 198,100 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 11,700 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 16.1 days.
Essential Energy Services Stock Performance
EEYUF stock opened at $0.29 on Tuesday. Essential Energy Services has a 12-month low of $0.19 and a 12-month high of $0.32. The business’s fifty day moving average price is $0.27 and its 200 day moving average price is $0.26.
About Essential Energy Services
- Five stocks we like better than Essential Energy Services
- What Are Growth Stocks and Investing in Them
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- REIT Stocks – Best REIT Stocks to Add to Your Portfolio Today
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- What Do S&P 500 Stocks Tell Investors About the Market?
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for Essential Energy Services Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Essential Energy Services and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.