Falcon Capital Acquisition Corp. (OTCMKTS:FCACU – Get Free Report) was down 7% during mid-day trading on Monday . The company traded as low as $9.35 and last traded at $9.55. Approximately 7,500 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 89% from the average daily volume of 71,200 shares. The stock had previously closed at $10.27.
Falcon Capital Acquisition Stock Performance
The business has a 50 day simple moving average of $9.55 and a 200-day simple moving average of $9.55.
Falcon Capital Acquisition Company Profile
Falcon Capital Acquisition Corp. does not have significant operations. It intends to effect a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization, or other similar business combination with one or more operating businesses. The company was incorporated in 2020 and is based in New York, New York.
- Five stocks we like better than Falcon Capital Acquisition
- Why Understanding Call Option Volume is Essential to Successful Options Trading
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- The Dividend Kings With Highest Yield
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- How to Invest in Esports
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for Falcon Capital Acquisition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Falcon Capital Acquisition and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.