Fortress Paper Ltd. (TSE:FTP – Get Free Report)’s stock price crossed above its two hundred day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of C$0.00 and traded as high as C$3.36. Fortress Paper shares last traded at C$3.36, with a volume of 5,525 shares traded.
Fortress Paper Trading Up 3.4 %
The firm has a 50 day moving average price of C$3.36.
About Fortress Paper
Fortress Paper Ltd. is a Canada-based producer of specialty pulp, security papers and other security related products. The Company operates through two segments: the Dissolving Pulp and the Security Paper Products. The Company operates its dissolving pulp business through the Fortress Specialty Cellulose (FSC) mill located in Thurso, Quebec, Canada, which also operates in the renewable energy generation sector through its cogeneration facility.
- Five stocks we like better than Fortress Paper
- What Are Dividends? Buy the Best Dividend Stocks
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- The Role Economic Reports Play in a Successful Investment Strategy
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- Why Consider Investing in Nanotechnology Stocks
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for Fortress Paper Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Fortress Paper and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.