Canaccord Genuity Group reiterated their buy rating on shares of Jubilee Metals Group (LON:JLP – Free Report) in a report issued on Monday, Marketbeat.com reports. They currently have a GBX 13 ($0.16) price target on the stock.
Separately, Berenberg Bank reiterated a buy rating and set a GBX 17 ($0.21) price target on shares of Jubilee Metals Group in a research report on Thursday, July 20th.
Jubilee Metals Group Price Performance
About Jubilee Metals Group
Jubilee Metals Group plc operates as a diversified metals recovery company. It operates through PGM and Chrome, Copper and Cobalt, and Other segments. The company explores for platinum group metals, such as platinum, palladium, rhodium, ruthenium, iridium, and osmium; and chrome, lead, zinc, vanadium, copper, and cobalt ores.
- Five stocks we like better than Jubilee Metals Group
- What is the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX)
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- Comparing and Trading High PE Ratio Stocks
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- How to Buy Metaverse Stock Step by Step
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for Jubilee Metals Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Jubilee Metals Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.