Konecranes Plc (OTCMKTS:KNCRF – Get Free Report) was the recipient of a large increase in short interest in August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 6,800 shares, an increase of 7.9% from the August 15th total of 6,300 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 0 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently ∞ days.
Konecranes Price Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS:KNCRF opened at $40.15 on Tuesday. The company’s fifty day moving average is $40.15 and its two-hundred day moving average is $35.17. Konecranes has a 12-month low of $39.62 and a 12-month high of $42.00.
Konecranes Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Konecranes
- Insider Trading – What You Need to Know
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- What is a Death Cross in Stocks?
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- How to Invest in Grocery Stores
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for Konecranes Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Konecranes and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.