Kutcho Copper Corp. (OTCMKTS:KCCFF – Get Free Report) shares dropped 8% during trading on Monday . The stock traded as low as $0.10 and last traded at $0.11. Approximately 27,711 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 16% from the average daily volume of 32,830 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.12.
Kutcho Copper Trading Down 8.0 %
The firm’s fifty day simple moving average is $0.13 and its 200 day simple moving average is $0.16.
About Kutcho Copper
Kutcho Copper Corp., a resource development company, engages in the acquisition and exploration of resource properties in Canada. It holds a 100% interest in the Kutcho copper-zinc-gold-silver project that consists of one mining lease and 72 mineral exploration claims covering an area of approximately 30,124 hectares located in northern British Columbia.
- Five stocks we like better than Kutcho Copper
- REIT Stocks – Best REIT Stocks to Add to Your Portfolio Today
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- Why Consider Investing in Nanotechnology Stocks
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- P/E Ratio Calculation: How to Assess Stocks
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for Kutcho Copper Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kutcho Copper and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.