Monarch ProCap ETF (BATS:MPRO – Get Free Report) shares were up 0% during mid-day trading on Monday . The company traded as high as $25.26 and last traded at $25.24. Approximately 21,606 shares were traded during mid-day trading, The stock had previously closed at $25.23.
Monarch ProCap ETF Price Performance
The stock’s fifty day moving average is $25.68 and its 200-day moving average is $25.57. The stock has a market cap of $73.20 million, a PE ratio of 21.52 and a beta of 0.54.
About Monarch ProCap ETF
The Monarch ProCap ETF (MPRO) is an exchange-traded fund that is based on the Kingsview ProCap index. The fund tracks an index that allocates 90% to global equity and fixed income and 10% to alternatives, depending on the economic cycles. MPRO was launched on Mar 23, 2021 and is managed by Monarch.
- Five stocks we like better than Monarch ProCap ETF
- How to Use Stock Screeners to Find Stocks
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- How to Know Which Cryptocurrency to Buy: A Guide for Investors
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- What is MarketRank™? How to Use it
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for Monarch ProCap ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Monarch ProCap ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.