Shares of Mosaic Capital Co. (CVE:M – Get Free Report) crossed above its 50-day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of C$5.50 and traded as high as C$5.50. Mosaic Capital shares last traded at C$5.50, with a volume of 2,850 shares changing hands.
Mosaic Capital Stock Performance
The company has a market capitalization of C$58.88 million and a PE ratio of -3.89. The firm has a 50-day moving average of C$5.50 and a two-hundred day moving average of C$5.50. The company has a quick ratio of 1.38, a current ratio of 1.54 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 111.87.
About Mosaic Capital
Mosaic Capital Corporation is a private equity firm specializing in acquisitions, growth capital, mature, buyouts, and middle market investments. It prefers to invest in consumer discretionary, consumer staples, energy, financials, healthcare, industrials, information technology, materials, telecommunication services, utilities sectors and infrastructure, distribution, construction, business services, oil and gas services, manufacturing and real estate industries.
- Five stocks we like better than Mosaic Capital
- Dividend Screener: How to Evaluate Dividend Stocks Before Buying
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- Special Purpose Acquisition Company (SPAC) What You Need to Know
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- The How and Why of Investing in Gold Stocks
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for Mosaic Capital Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mosaic Capital and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.