Separately, HC Wainwright reiterated a buy rating and issued a $70.00 target price on shares of Palatin Technologies in a research note on Monday, August 7th.
Palatin Technologies Stock Performance
Hedge Funds Weigh In On Palatin Technologies
Large investors have recently modified their holdings of the business. CIBC Asset Management Inc bought a new position in Palatin Technologies during the first quarter worth $41,000. Montis Financial LLC acquired a new stake in Palatin Technologies in the first quarter worth $58,000. Dimensional Fund Advisors LP acquired a new stake in Palatin Technologies in the third quarter worth $135,000. Jane Street Group LLC acquired a new position in shares of Palatin Technologies during the first quarter valued at about $103,000. Finally, Millennium Management LLC acquired a new position in shares of Palatin Technologies during the fourth quarter valued at about $118,000. Institutional investors own 7.86% of the company’s stock.
About Palatin Technologies
Palatin Technologies, Inc, a biopharmaceutical company, develops targeted receptor-specific therapeutics for the treatment of various diseases in the United States. The company's lead product is Vyleesi, a melanocortin receptor (MCr) agonist for the treatment of premenopausal women with hypoactive sexual desire disorder.
- Five stocks we like better than Palatin Technologies
- Mega Cap Stocks: What They Are and How to Invest
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- Unveiling The Power Of VWAP: A Key Indicator For Traders
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- Investing in Vaccines 101: How to Invest in Vaccine Stocks
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for Palatin Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Palatin Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.