Shares of Perseus Mining Limited (TSE:PRU – Get Free Report) passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of C$1.74 and traded as low as C$1.52. Perseus Mining shares last traded at C$1.52, with a volume of 14,015 shares.
Perseus Mining Trading Down 4.4 %
The company’s fifty day moving average is C$1.54 and its 200-day moving average is C$1.74. The company has a current ratio of 5.63, a quick ratio of 2.66 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.18. The firm has a market capitalization of C$2.08 billion, a P/E ratio of 5.63, a P/E/G ratio of -0.13 and a beta of 0.89.
About Perseus Mining
Perseus Mining Limited, together with its subsidiaries, explores, evaluates, develops, and mines for gold properties in West Africa. The company holds interests in the Edikan gold mine project located in Ghana; and the Sissingué and Yaouré gold mine projects located in Republic of Côte d'Ivoire.
- Five stocks we like better than Perseus Mining
- The Dividend Kings With Highest Yield
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- The Significance of a Trillion-Dollar Market Cap Goes Beyond a Number
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- How to Effectively Use the MarketBeat Ratings Screener
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for Perseus Mining Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Perseus Mining and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.