Photon Control Inc. (TSE:PHO – Get Free Report)’s stock price was up 0.3% during trading on Monday . The stock traded as high as C$3.60 and last traded at C$3.60. Approximately 217,926 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 60% from the average daily volume of 551,293 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$3.59.
Photon Control Stock Performance
The business has a 50-day moving average price of C$3.60. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.73, a current ratio of 6.40 and a quick ratio of 5.37. The firm has a market capitalization of C$378.34 million and a PE ratio of 36.36.
Photon Control Company Profile
Photon Control Inc designs, manufactures, and distributes a range of optical sensors and systems to measure temperature and position. The company offers temperature probes, such as photon fiber optic temperature sensor probes, single channel converters, and multichannel temperature converters; GaAs fiber optic temperature sensors; and multipoint temperature sensors.
- Five stocks we like better than Photon Control
- How to Invest in Esports
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- Are These Liquid Natural Gas Stocks Ready For An Upside Bounce?
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- Upcoming IPO Stock Lockup Period, Explained
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for Photon Control Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Photon Control and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.