PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk (OTCMKTS:PPERY – Get Free Report) shares traded up 0.5% during mid-day trading on Monday . The stock traded as high as $15.42 and last traded at $15.40. 41,363 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 39% from the average session volume of 67,677 shares. The stock had previously closed at $15.32.
PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk Stock Up 0.5 %
The company has a 50 day moving average price of $15.20 and a 200-day moving average price of $14.20.
PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk Company Profile
PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk provides various banking products and services to individuals and businesses in Indonesia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Timor Leste, Shanghai, Malaysia, the United Kingdom, and the Cayman Islands. It offers savings and current accounts, time deposits, demand deposits, and foreign currency savings and current accounts; motorcycle loans, mortgage loan, and housing loans, as well as loans for various purposes, such as education, home renovation, marriage, health, and other needs for individuals; and working capital loans, investment loans, people's business loans, syndicated loans, and micro business loans for businesses.
- Five stocks we like better than PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk
- How Technical Indicators Can Help You Find Oversold Stocks
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- How to Capture the Benefits of Dividend Increases
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- Overbought Stocks Explained: Should You Trade Them?
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.