Repsol, S.A. (OTCMKTS:REPYF – Get Free Report)’s stock price was up 3.5% during trading on Monday . The company traded as high as $16.50 and last traded at $16.50. Approximately 500 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 86% from the average daily volume of 3,692 shares. The stock had previously closed at $15.94.
Repsol Price Performance
The stock’s 50-day simple moving average is $15.27 and its 200 day simple moving average is $14.89.
Repsol, SA operates as an integrated energy company worldwide. Its Upstream segment engages in the exploration, development, and production of crude oil and natural gas reserves. The company's Industrial segment is involved in refining activities and petrochemicals business; the trading and transportation of crude oil and oil products; and the sale, transportation, and regasification of natural gas and liquefied natural gas (LNG).
- Five stocks we like better than Repsol
- Manufacturing Stocks Investing
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- Investing in Travel Stocks Benefits
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- The Top 3 Healthcare Dividend Stocks to Buy and Hold
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for Repsol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Repsol and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.