Rightmove plc (OTCMKTS:RTMVF – Get Free Report) shares shot up 3% on Monday . The stock traded as high as $6.97 and last traded at $6.97. 1,400 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 90% from the average session volume of 13,600 shares. The stock had previously closed at $6.76.
Rightmove Stock Performance
The firm has a 50-day simple moving average of $6.94 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $6.75.
Rightmove plc, together with its subsidiaries, operates property portals in the United Kingdom and internationally. It operates through Agency, New Homes, and Other segments. The Agency segment provides property resale and letting advertising services on its platforms. It also offers tenant references and rent guarantee insurance services to landlords.
- Five stocks we like better than Rightmove
- What is a Death Cross in Stocks?
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- 3 REITs to Buy and Hold for the Long Term
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- How to Invest in Insurance Companies: A Guide
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for Rightmove Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Rightmove and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.