Silver Lake Resources Limited (OTCMKTS:SVLKF – Get Free Report)’s share price dropped 4.8% during mid-day trading on Monday . The stock traded as low as $0.59 and last traded at $0.59. Approximately 8,580 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 34% from the average daily volume of 13,032 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.62.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Separately, Royal Bank of Canada raised shares of Silver Lake Resources from a “sector perform” rating to an “outperform” rating in a report on Wednesday, July 5th.
Silver Lake Resources Stock Down 4.8 %
About Silver Lake Resources
Silver Lake Resources Limited, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the exploration, mine development, mine operation, and sale of gold and copper concentrates in Australia and Canada. The company holds interest in the Deflector operations that produce gold bullion and gold-copper concentrates located in the Southern Murchison region of Western Australia; and Mount Monger operations, which produce gold bullion located within the Kalgoorlie terrane subdivision of the Eastern Goldfields Province.
- Five stocks we like better than Silver Lake Resources
- What is Forex and How Does it Work?
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- What Are Utility Stocks? An Overview of the Utilities Sector
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- Insider Trades May Not Tell You What You Think
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for Silver Lake Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Silver Lake Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.