Sweet Earth Holdings Co. (OTCMKTS:SEHCF – Get Free Report)’s stock price traded up 26.8% on Monday . The stock traded as high as $0.21 and last traded at $0.20. 925 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 39% from the average session volume of 1,515 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.16.
Sweet Earth Stock Performance
The firm has a 50 day moving average of $0.18 and a two-hundred day moving average of $0.15.
Sweet Earth Company Profile
Sweet Earth Holdings Corporation cultivates, processes, and sells hemp cannabidiol (CBD) products in the United States and Spain. The company offers CBD and hemp infused facial products, including CBD hydration creams, oat and honey cleansers, and soothing CBD lip balms; and botanicals and essential oils, such as balancing CBD jasmine oils, soothing CBD bath salt soaks, invigorating CBD neem and turmeric scrubs, and aloe-infused CBD hand sanitizers for body and skin care.
- Five stocks we like better than Sweet Earth
- Insider Trades May Not Tell You What You Think
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- The How And Why of Investing in Oil Stocks
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- Best Stocks Under $5.00
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for Sweet Earth Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sweet Earth and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.