Shares of Promotora de Informaciones, S.A. (OTCMKTS:PRISY – Get Free Report) rose 20.3% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The stock traded as high as $0.39 and last traded at $0.39. Approximately 2,300 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 43% from the average daily volume of 4,067 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.32.
Promotora de Informaciones Price Performance
The company’s fifty day moving average is $0.39 and its 200-day moving average is $0.38.
About Promotora de Informaciones
Promotora de Informaciones, SA, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the exploitation of media in Spain and internationally. The company provides a range of products and services, including educational content, such as textbooks, digital resources, support material, etc., covering preschool to Bachillerato and vocational training; and books publication services.
- Five stocks we like better than Promotora de Informaciones
- Stock Dividend Cuts Happen Are You Ready?
- Watch for bears as S&P 500 slices 200-day line
- ESG Stocks, What Investors Should Know
- Reasons UPS is a strong sell: Reasons to buy it when it bottoms
- Which Wall Street Analysts are the Most Accurate?
- 3 hot mid-caps set to report Q3 earnings
Receive News & Ratings for Promotora de Informaciones Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Promotora de Informaciones and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.