Atlas Mara Limited (LON:ATMA – Get Free Report) crossed above its 50-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of GBX 0.07 ($0.00) and traded as high as GBX 0.09 ($0.00). Atlas Mara shares last traded at GBX 0.07 ($0.00), with a volume of 3,117,326 shares.
Atlas Mara Price Performance
The stock’s fifty day moving average is GBX 0.07 and its 200-day moving average is GBX 0.07. The stock has a market capitalization of £108,926.95 and a PE ratio of -0.24.
About Atlas Mara
Atlas Mara Limited is a private equity firm specializing in potential and bolt-on acquisitions. The firm prefers to invest in the sub-Saharan African market, though it also invests outside Africa. It considers investments in the financial services sector. The firm was formerly known as Atlas Mara Co Nvest Ltd.
- Five stocks we like better than Atlas Mara
- Upcoming IPO Stock Lockup Period, Explained
- Can casino stocks win big if economy slows?
- Bank Stocks – Best Bank Stocks to Invest In
- Amazon comes to a boil; complete price reversal in sight
- What Are Dividend Challengers?
- Ford charts new path for EVs with focus on cost efficiency
Receive News & Ratings for Atlas Mara Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Atlas Mara and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.