Core Lithium Ltd (OTC:CXOXF – Get Free Report) shares fell 6.7% on Friday . The stock traded as low as C$0.21 and last traded at C$0.21. 45,045 shares were traded during mid-day trading, an increase of 6% from the average session volume of 42,312 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.23.
Analysts Set New Price Targets
Separately, The Goldman Sachs Group raised shares of Core Lithium from a “sell” rating to a “neutral” rating in a research report on Sunday, August 20th.
Core Lithium Stock Performance
Core Lithium Company Profile
Core Lithium Ltd engages in the development of lithium and various metal deposits in Northern Territory and South Australia. The company primarily explores for copper, gold, silver, uranium, lead, zinc, rare earth elements, and base metals. Its flagship project is the Finniss Lithium project located to the south of Darwin port in the Northern Territory; and Shoobridge Lithium, Anningie and Barrow Creek Lithium, Blueys and Inkheart Lead/Silver, the Bynoe Gold, and Napperby uranium projects located in the Northern Territory.
- Five stocks we like better than Core Lithium
- Space Investment: How to Invest in Space Exploration
- Can casino stocks win big if economy slows?
- What is a Bond Market Holiday? How to Invest and Trade
- Amazon comes to a boil; complete price reversal in sight
- How to Invest in Tech Stocks and Top Tech Stocks to Consider
- Ford charts new path for EVs with focus on cost efficiency
Receive News & Ratings for Core Lithium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Core Lithium and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.