Global Acquisitions Co. (OTCMKTS:AASP – Get Free Report)’s share price crossed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of $0.22 and traded as low as $0.20. Global Acquisitions shares last traded at $0.20, with a volume of 1,000 shares traded.
Global Acquisitions Price Performance
The stock has a 50 day moving average of $0.24 and a 200-day moving average of $0.22.
About Global Acquisitions
Global Acquisitions Corporation does not have significant operations. It intends to seek, investigate, and acquire an interest in business opportunities. The company was formerly known as All-American Sportpark, Inc and changed its name to Global Acquisitions Corporation in February 2021. Global Acquisitions Corporation was incorporated in 1984 and is based in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Five stocks we like better than Global Acquisitions
- Options Trading – Understanding Strike Price
- Can casino stocks win big if economy slows?
- Best Aerospace Stocks Investing
- Amazon comes to a boil; complete price reversal in sight
- Insider Selling Explained: Can it Inform Your Investing Choices?
- Ford charts new path for EVs with focus on cost efficiency
Receive News & Ratings for Global Acquisitions Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Global Acquisitions and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.