CGI Group, Inc. (TSE:GIB – Free Report) – Investment analysts at National Bank Financial cut their Q4 2023 earnings per share (EPS) estimates for shares of CGI Group in a research note issued on Wednesday, October 25th. National Bank Financial analyst R. Tse now anticipates that the company will post earnings of $1.75 per share for the quarter, down from their previous estimate of $1.77.
GIB has been the subject of a number of other reports. BMO Capital Markets reduced their price objective on shares of CGI Group from C$156.00 to C$147.00 in a research note on Thursday, July 27th. Desjardins cut their price target on shares of CGI Group from C$155.00 to C$154.00 in a research note on Thursday, July 27th.
CGI Group Price Performance
CGI Group (TSE:GIB – Get Free Report) last announced its earnings results on Wednesday, July 26th. The company reported C$1.80 earnings per share for the quarter, topping analysts’ consensus estimates of C$1.78 by C$0.02. The company had revenue of C$3.62 billion during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of C$3.64 billion.
- Five stocks we like better than CGI Group
- What is the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX)
- Can casino stocks win big if economy slows?
- How to Know Which Cryptocurrency to Buy: A Guide for Investors
- Amazon comes to a boil; complete price reversal in sight
- 3 Monster Growth Stocks to Buy Now
- Ford charts new path for EVs with focus on cost efficiency
Receive News & Ratings for CGI Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CGI Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.