OceanaGold (TSE:OGC – Get Free Report) had its price target cut by investment analysts at Scotiabank from C$4.25 to C$4.00 in a research report issued on Friday, BayStreet.CA reports. The firm presently has an “outperform” rating on the stock. Scotiabank’s price target would suggest a potential upside of 62.60% from the stock’s previous close.
OGC has been the subject of a number of other reports. Desjardins reiterated a “buy” rating on shares of OceanaGold in a research report on Tuesday, October 24th. Cormark lowered their price target on shares of OceanaGold from C$4.25 to C$3.75 in a report on Friday.
OceanaGold Price Performance
OceanaGold Corporation, a gold producer, engages in exploration, development, and operation of mineral properties. It explores for gold, copper, and silver deposits. The company holds interest in the Didipio gold and copper project located in the Luzon, Philippines; the Macraes goldfield project in the South Island of New Zealand; Waihi gold project in the North Island of New Zealand; and the Haile gold project located in Kershaw, South Carolina, the United States.
- Five stocks we like better than OceanaGold
- NYSE Stocks Give Investors a Variety of Quality Options
- Is domestic travel back on track? Check out these companies
- What Are Trending Stocks? Trending Stocks Explained
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 10/23 – 10/27
- Stock Market Holidays 2022-2025 – Here’s When the NYSE and NASDAQ Will be Closed
- Can casino stocks win big if economy slows?
Receive News & Ratings for OceanaGold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for OceanaGold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.