adidas AG (OTCMKTS:ADDDF – Get Free Report) was the target of a significant growth in short interest during the month of October. As of October 15th, there was short interest totalling 2,707,100 shares, a growth of 7.2% from the September 30th total of 2,525,400 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 1,100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 2,461.0 days.
adidas Stock Up 0.6 %
OTCMKTS:ADDDF opened at $176.75 on Monday. adidas has a fifty-two week low of $90.01 and a fifty-two week high of $207.40. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $183.15 and its two-hundred day moving average is $184.39.
- Five stocks we like better than adidas
- Stocks in the Dow: About the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA)
- Is domestic travel back on track? Check out these companies
- How to Effectively Use the MarketBeat Ratings Screener
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 10/23 – 10/27
- What Are Utility Stocks? An Overview of the Utilities Sector
- Can casino stocks win big if economy slows?
Receive News & Ratings for adidas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for adidas and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.