Tucows Inc. (TSE:TC – Get Free Report) (NYSE:TCX) insider Investmentaktiengesellschaft für langfristige Investoren TGV bought 10,000 shares of the stock in a transaction on Thursday, October 26th. The stock was purchased at an average cost of C$17.40 per share, with a total value of C$173,969.00.
Investmentaktiengesellschaft für langfristige Investoren TGV also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Thursday, August 17th, Investmentaktiengesellschaft für langfristige Investoren TGV purchased 1,311 shares of Tucows stock. The stock was bought at an average price of C$20.60 per share, with a total value of C$27,006.60.
Tucows Stock Down 3.0 %
Tucows stock opened at C$23.13 on Monday. The stock has a market capitalization of C$251.19 million, a PE ratio of -2.54 and a beta of 0.83. Tucows Inc. has a twelve month low of C$21.62 and a twelve month high of C$62.03. The company has a quick ratio of 0.29, a current ratio of 1.59 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1,118.19. The company has a 50 day moving average of C$28.24 and a 200-day moving average of C$33.25.
Tucows Inc provides network access, domain name registration, email, mobile telephony, and other Internet services in Canada, the United States, and Europe. It operates through three segments: Ting, Wavelo and Tucows Domains. The Ting segment provides fiber and fixed wireless internet services. The Wavelo segment offers individual developer tools, subscription, billing management, network orchestration, and provisioning services.
- Five stocks we like better than Tucows
- The “How” and “Why” of Investing in 5G Stocks
- Is domestic travel back on track? Check out these companies
- Best ESG Stocks: 11 Best Stocks for ESG Investing
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 10/23 – 10/27
- 3 Healthcare Dividend Stocks to Buy
- Can casino stocks win big if economy slows?
Receive News & Ratings for Tucows Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tucows and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.