Treasury Wine Estates Limited (OTCMKTS:TSRYF – Get Free Report) was the recipient of a large drop in short interest during the month of October. As of October 15th, there was short interest totalling 164,000 shares, a drop of 14.7% from the September 30th total of 192,200 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 100 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 1,640.0 days.
Treasury Wine Estates Trading Up 4.7 %
OTCMKTS:TSRYF opened at $7.42 on Monday. The firm’s fifty day moving average price is $7.35 and its 200 day moving average price is $7.81. Treasury Wine Estates has a 1-year low of $7.08 and a 1-year high of $9.99.
Treasury Wine Estates Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Treasury Wine Estates
- 3 Warren Buffett Stocks to Buy Now
- Is domestic travel back on track? Check out these companies
- How to Calculate Options Profits
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 10/23 – 10/27
- 3 Must-Buy Warren Buffett Stocks for Volatile Times
- Can casino stocks win big if economy slows?
Receive News & Ratings for Treasury Wine Estates Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Treasury Wine Estates and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.