Carbios SAS (OTCMKTS:COOSF – Get Free Report) shares were down 0.4% during trading on Monday . The stock traded as low as $21.11 and last traded at $21.92. Approximately 389 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 5% from the average daily volume of 369 shares. The stock had previously closed at $22.00.
Analysts Set New Price Targets
Separately, Berenberg Bank started coverage on Carbios SAS in a research note on Tuesday, September 12th. They issued a “buy” rating on the stock.
Carbios SAS Stock Down 0.4 %
About Carbios SAS
Carbios SAS, a green chemistry company, researches and develops industrial bioprocesses for the biodegradation and bio recycling of polymers. The company engages in the production of EVANESTO, an enzymatic additive for plastic applications and polylactic acid (PLA) packaging; and enzymatic recycling of polyethylene terephthalate (PET).
- Five stocks we like better than Carbios SAS
- How to Invest in EV Charging Stations
- Amazon just gave us 3 reasons to expect fresh highs
- How to Invest in Apparel Stocks
- McDonald’s bottoms, plus more good news for fast food stocks
- Market Cap Calculator: How to Calculate Market Cap
- Is Apple a buy ahead of earnings?
Receive News & Ratings for Carbios SAS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Carbios SAS and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.