Shares of Deutsche Post AG (ETR:DHL – Get Free Report) rose 0.4% on Monday . The company traded as high as €36.75 ($39.09) and last traded at €36.52 ($38.85). Approximately 2,202,579 shares were traded during trading, The stock had previously closed at €36.37 ($38.69).
Deutsche Post Price Performance
The firm has a market cap of $43.57 billion, a P/E ratio of 10.06, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 515.15 and a beta of 1.15. The company has a current ratio of 0.94, a quick ratio of 0.82 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 97.82. The business has a 50-day moving average of €39.91 and a two-hundred day moving average of €42.22.
Deutsche Post Company Profile
Deutsche Post AG operates as a mail and logistics company in Germany, rest of Europe, the Americas, the Asia Pacific, the Middle East, and Africa. The company operates through five segments: Express; Global Forwarding, Freight; Supply Chain; eCommerce Solutions; and Post & Parcel Germany. The Express segment offers time-definite courier and express services to business and private customers.
- Five stocks we like better than Deutsche Post
- How to Invest in Semiconductors
- Amazon just gave us 3 reasons to expect fresh highs
- 3 REITs to Buy and Hold for the Long Term
- McDonald’s bottoms, plus more good news for fast food stocks
- Uptrend Stocks Explained: Learn How to Trade Using Uptrends
- Is Apple a buy ahead of earnings?
Receive News & Ratings for Deutsche Post Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Deutsche Post and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.