Frontier Energy Limited (ASX:FHE – Get Free Report) insider Grant Davey purchased 62,443 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction dated Wednesday, October 25th. The stock was bought at an average cost of A$0.33 ($0.21) per share, with a total value of A$20,293.98 ($12,926.10).
Grant Davey also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Tuesday, October 17th, Grant Davey acquired 48,101 shares of Frontier Energy stock. The shares were acquired at an average cost of A$0.32 ($0.20) per share, with a total value of A$15,199.92 ($9,681.48).
- On Friday, September 8th, Grant Davey acquired 270,000 shares of Frontier Energy stock. The stock was bought at an average price of A$0.37 ($0.23) per share, for a total transaction of A$98,550.00 ($62,770.70).
Frontier Energy Price Performance
The company has a current ratio of 1.80, a quick ratio of 7.78 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.44.
Frontier Energy Company Profile
Frontier Energy Limited operates as a clean energy company. It develops the Bristol Springs solar project to produce approximately 114 MW of electricity located in the southeast of Perth, Western Australia. The company was formerly known as Superior Lake Resources Limited and changed its name to Frontier Energy Limited in January 2022.
- Five stocks we like better than Frontier Energy
- Which Wall Street Analysts are the Most Accurate?
- Amazon just gave us 3 reasons to expect fresh highs
- What is a Death Cross in Stocks?
- McDonald’s bottoms, plus more good news for fast food stocks
- How to Invest in Semiconductors
- Is Apple a buy ahead of earnings?
Receive News & Ratings for Frontier Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Frontier Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.