Shares of Maverix Metals Inc. (TSE:MMX – Get Free Report) dropped 2.8% on Monday . The stock traded as low as C$6.46 and last traded at C$6.53. Approximately 44,485 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 18% from the average daily volume of 54,112 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$6.72.
Maverix Metals Trading Down 2.8 %
The company has a quick ratio of 6.15, a current ratio of 8.55 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 12.43. The stock has a market cap of C$962.38 million and a PE ratio of 59.36. The firm’s 50-day moving average is C$6.53.
Maverix Metals Company Profile
Maverix Metals Inc, together with its subsidiaries, operates as a precious metals royalty and streaming company in Canada. The company explores for gold, silver, lead, zinc, copper, nickel, and other metals. It has a portfolio of over 100 royalties and streams in the Americas and Australia. The company was incorporated in 2016 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
- Five stocks we like better than Maverix Metals
- The Significance of a Trillion-Dollar Market Cap Goes Beyond a Number
- Amazon just gave us 3 reasons to expect fresh highs
- How to Know Which Cryptocurrency to Buy: A Guide for Investors
- McDonald’s bottoms, plus more good news for fast food stocks
- ESG Stocks, What Investors Should Know
- Is Apple a buy ahead of earnings?
Receive News & Ratings for Maverix Metals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Maverix Metals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.