Allergy Therapeutics plc (LON:AGY – Get Free Report) passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 3.61 ($0.04) and traded as low as GBX 1.32 ($0.02). Allergy Therapeutics shares last traded at GBX 1.42 ($0.02), with a volume of 1,701,343 shares.
Allergy Therapeutics Price Performance
The stock’s fifty day moving average is GBX 2.10 and its 200-day moving average is GBX 3.61. The stock has a market capitalization of £67.59 million, a PE ratio of -17.75, a P/E/G ratio of -30.70 and a beta of 1.08. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 25.75, a current ratio of 1.79 and a quick ratio of 1.48.
Allergy Therapeutics Company Profile
Allergy Therapeutics plc, a biotechnology company, engages in the research and development of allergy treatments. The company sells injectable and sublingual allergen-specific immunotherapies; and offers prescription for the treatment of pollen-related allergies particularly to grasses, weeds, and trees, as well as diagnostics.
- Five stocks we like better than Allergy Therapeutics
- Stock Sentiment Analysis: How it Works
- Caterpillar crawls into a new buying opportunity
- Asset Allocation: The Key to a Successful Portfolio. Are You Paying Attention to Yours?
- Is there merit in these low-beta moat stocks? Analysts say yes
- Investing in the Best Airline Stocks
- Oil swings have led analysts to recommend these 2 stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Allergy Therapeutics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Allergy Therapeutics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.