Cathay Pacific Airways Limited (OTCMKTS:CPCAY – Get Free Report) crossed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of $5.07 and traded as low as $5.00. Cathay Pacific Airways shares last traded at $5.00, with a volume of 1,186 shares changing hands.
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
Separately, JPMorgan Chase & Co. raised Cathay Pacific Airways from a “neutral” rating to an “overweight” rating in a report on Tuesday, July 25th.
Cathay Pacific Airways Trading Up 2.2 %
Cathay Pacific Airways Company Profile
Cathay Pacific Airways Limited, together with its subsidiaries, operates as a carrier of international passengers and air cargo. The company conducts airline operations principally to and from Hong Kong. It also provides property investment, travel reward program, travel tour operator, financial, aircraft leasing and acquisition facilitation, airline catering, information processing, aircraft ramp handling, laundry and dry cleaning, ground handling, cargo terminal, and aircraft engineering services.
- Five stocks we like better than Cathay Pacific Airways
- Most Volatile Stocks, What Investors Need to Know
- Caterpillar crawls into a new buying opportunity
- How to Find Cloud Software Company Stocks to Trade and Invest
- Is there merit in these low-beta moat stocks? Analysts say yes
- 3 Fintech Stocks With Good 2021 Prospects
- Oil swings have led analysts to recommend these 2 stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Cathay Pacific Airways Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cathay Pacific Airways and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.