Crombie Real Estate Investment Trust (TSE:CRR – Get Free Report) is set to announce its earnings results after the market closes on Wednesday, November 8th. Analysts expect the company to announce earnings of C$0.30 per share for the quarter.
Crombie Real Estate Investment Trust (TSE:CRR – Get Free Report) last released its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, August 9th. The company reported C($0.09) earnings per share for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of C$0.29 by C($0.38). The business had revenue of C$107.97 million during the quarter.
Crombie Real Estate Investment Trust Price Performance
Crombie Real Estate Investment Trust Dividend Announcement
The firm also recently announced a monthly dividend, which will be paid on Wednesday, November 15th. Investors of record on Tuesday, October 31st will be given a $0.074 dividend. This represents a $0.89 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of ∞. The ex-dividend date is Monday, October 30th.
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
- Five stocks we like better than Crombie Real Estate Investment Trust
- How to Invest in Small Cap Stocks
- Caterpillar crawls into a new buying opportunity
- Most Volatile Stocks, What Investors Need to Know
- Is there merit in these low-beta moat stocks? Analysts say yes
- Why is the Ex-Dividend Date Significant to Investors?
- Oil swings have led analysts to recommend these 2 stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Crombie Real Estate Investment Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Crombie Real Estate Investment Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.