GREE, Inc. (OTCMKTS:GREZF – Get Free Report) was the target of a significant increase in short interest in October. As of October 15th, there was short interest totalling 121,500 shares, an increase of 5.8% from the September 30th total of 114,800 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 0 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently ∞ days.
GREE Price Performance
GREZF opened at $6.20 on Wednesday. The firm’s fifty day simple moving average is $6.20 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $6.20. GREE has a 52-week low of $5.72 and a 52-week high of $9.01.
- Five stocks we like better than GREE
- Quiet Period Expirations Explained
- Caterpillar crawls into a new buying opportunity
- How to Invest in Grocery Stores
- Is there merit in these low-beta moat stocks? Analysts say yes
- Special Purpose Acquisition Company (SPAC) What You Need to Know
- Oil swings have led analysts to recommend these 2 stocks
Receive News & Ratings for GREE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GREE and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.