Grupo México, S.A.B. de C.V. (OTCMKTS:GMBXF – Get Free Report)’s share price passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $4.79 and traded as low as $4.06. Grupo México shares last traded at $4.06, with a volume of 12,632 shares trading hands.
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
Separately, Jefferies Financial Group began coverage on Grupo México in a report on Monday, September 18th. They issued a “buy” rating for the company.
Grupo México Trading Down 3.3 %
Grupo México Company Profile
Grupo México, SAB. de C.V. engages in copper production, cargo transportation, and infrastructure businesses worldwide. The company operates through Mining, Transportation, and Infrastructure divisions. The Mining division explores for copper, silver, molybdenum, zinc, sulfuric acid, gold, and selenium.
- Five stocks we like better than Grupo México
- Space Investment: How to Invest in Space Exploration
- Caterpillar crawls into a new buying opportunity
- How to Invest in Lithium and Lithium Stocks
- Is there merit in these low-beta moat stocks? Analysts say yes
- How to Invest in Cybersecurity
- Oil swings have led analysts to recommend these 2 stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Grupo México Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Grupo México and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.