HaloSource Co. (LON:HAL – Get Free Report)’s stock price crossed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of GBX 0.95 ($0.01) and traded as low as GBX 0.95 ($0.01). HaloSource shares last traded at GBX 0.95 ($0.01), with a volume of 20,000 shares traded.
HaloSource Price Performance
The company’s 50-day moving average price is GBX 0.95 and its 200 day moving average price is GBX 0.95.
HaloSource Company Profile
HaloSource, Inc, a clean water technology company, develops and manufactures products for drinking water treatment solutions worldwide. It operates through Drinking Water segment. The company's technologies are based on proprietary polymer chemistries that can be applied to commonplace synthetic starting materials in a range of applications.
- Five stocks we like better than HaloSource
- How to Invest in Canada for Beginners
- Caterpillar crawls into a new buying opportunity
- Investing in the Best Airline Stocks
- Is there merit in these low-beta moat stocks? Analysts say yes
- Dividend Payout Ratio Calculator
- Oil swings have led analysts to recommend these 2 stocks
Receive News & Ratings for HaloSource Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for HaloSource and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.