Ipsen S.A. (OTCMKTS:IPSEY – Get Free Report) has been given a consensus rating of “Hold” by the six brokerages that are currently covering the stock, MarketBeat Ratings reports. Four research analysts have rated the stock with a hold recommendation and two have given a buy recommendation to the company.
Separately, UBS Group raised shares of Ipsen from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating in a research report on Tuesday, September 12th.
Ipsen Stock Down 1.3 %
Ipsen Company Profile
Ipsen SA operates as a biopharmaceutical company worldwide. The company provides drugs in the areas of oncology, neuroscience, and rare diseases. It offers Somatuline for neuroendocrine tumors and acromegaly; Dysport for motor muscular disorders and medical aesthetics; Decapeptyl for the treatment of advanced metastatic prostate cancer; Cabometyx for renal cell and second-line hepatocellular carcinoma; Onivyde for second-line metastatic pancreatic cancer; and Tazverik to treat third-line follicular lymphoma.
- Five stocks we like better than Ipsen
- Asset Allocation: The Key to a Successful Portfolio. Are You Paying Attention to Yours?
- Caterpillar crawls into a new buying opportunity
- What to Know About Investing in Penny Stocks
- Is there merit in these low-beta moat stocks? Analysts say yes
- How to Invest in Casino Stocks
- Oil swings have led analysts to recommend these 2 stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Ipsen Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ipsen and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.