Kerry Group plc (LON:KYGA – Get Free Report)’s share price crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 87.04 ($1.06) and traded as low as GBX 71.60 ($0.87). Kerry Group shares last traded at GBX 74.25 ($0.90), with a volume of 7,233 shares trading hands.
Kerry Group Stock Performance
The stock’s 50-day moving average price is GBX 79.70 and its 200-day moving average price is GBX 87.04. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 38.54, a current ratio of 1.68 and a quick ratio of 0.74. The company has a market cap of £131.51 million, a P/E ratio of 17.93, a PEG ratio of 2.47 and a beta of 0.51.
About Kerry Group
Kerry Group plc, together with its subsidiaries, provides taste and nutrition solutions. The company operates in two segments, Taste & Nutrition and Dairy Ireland. The Taste & Nutrition segment offers taste and nutrition solutions for the food, beverage, and pharmaceutical markets. The Dairy Ireland segment provides value-add dairy ingredients and consumer products, including functional proteins and nutritional bases.
- Five stocks we like better than Kerry Group
- What Does a Gap Up Mean in Stocks? How to Play the Gap
- Caterpillar crawls into a new buying opportunity
- Election Stocks: How Elections Affect the Stock Market
- Is there merit in these low-beta moat stocks? Analysts say yes
- What is MarketRank™? How to Use it
- Oil swings have led analysts to recommend these 2 stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Kerry Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kerry Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.