Shares of Metal Tiger plc (LON:MTR – Get Free Report) passed below its 50 day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of GBX 9.06 ($0.11) and traded as low as GBX 8 ($0.10). Metal Tiger shares last traded at GBX 9.06 ($0.11), with a volume of 2,460,222 shares trading hands.
Metal Tiger Stock Performance
The business has a 50-day moving average of GBX 9.06 and a two-hundred day moving average of GBX 9.15. The company has a market cap of £15.35 million, a P/E ratio of -226.50 and a beta of 1.36. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 19.68, a current ratio of 3.79 and a quick ratio of 2.55.
About Metal Tiger
Metal Tiger plc invests in, explores for, and develops mineral properties in the United Kingdom, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Asia Pacific, Australasia, and the Americas. The company operates in two segments, Equity Investments and Project Investments. It explores for gold, copper, tungsten, silver, cobalt, nickel, lithium, iron ore, rare earth, platinum group element, and zinc resources, as well as mineral sands, and base and precious metals.
- Five stocks we like better than Metal Tiger
- Stock Dividend Cuts Happen Are You Ready?
- Caterpillar crawls into a new buying opportunity
- Health Care Stocks Explained: Why You Might Want to Invest
- Is there merit in these low-beta moat stocks? Analysts say yes
- Mega Cap Stocks: What They Are and How to Invest
- Oil swings have led analysts to recommend these 2 stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Metal Tiger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Metal Tiger and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.