Shares of Mporium Group PLC (LON:MPM – Get Free Report) crossed below its 50-day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of GBX 0.50 ($0.01) and traded as low as GBX 0.48 ($0.01). Mporium Group shares last traded at GBX 0.50 ($0.01), with a volume of 1,958,341 shares.
Mporium Group Trading Down 82.6 %
The business’s 50 day moving average is GBX 0.50 and its 200 day moving average is GBX 0.50. The stock has a market capitalization of £5.22 million and a PE ratio of -0.25.
About Mporium Group
Mporium Group plc, a technology company, provides software as service and supporting services in the United Kingdom and Europe. It offers mporium IMPACT that work with a range of signals, including TV, news feeds, sports, financial data, and social media to manage the pricing, timing, and selection of advertiser messages.
- Five stocks we like better than Mporium Group
- Investing in Commodities: What Are They? How to Invest in Them
- Caterpillar crawls into a new buying opportunity
- How to Invest in Tech Stocks and Top Tech Stocks to Consider
- Is there merit in these low-beta moat stocks? Analysts say yes
- Stock Dividend Cuts Happen Are You Ready?
- Oil swings have led analysts to recommend these 2 stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Mporium Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mporium Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.