SDX Energy Inc (CVE:SDX – Get Free Report)’s share price passed below its 50 day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of C$0.37 and traded as low as C$0.33. SDX Energy shares last traded at C$0.37, with a volume of 783,993 shares.
SDX Energy Stock Performance
The firm’s 50 day moving average price is C$0.37 and its 200-day moving average price is C$0.37. The firm has a market cap of C$75.75 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of 370.00. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.70, a current ratio of 2.40 and a quick ratio of 2.06.
SDX Energy Company Profile
SDX Energy Inc engages in the exploration, development, and production of oil and gas primarily in the Arab Republic of Egypt and the Kingdom of Morocco. The company holds a 50% working interest in producing assets in the North West Gemsa and Meseda located onshore in the Eastern Desert, adjacent to the Gulf of Suez; 75% working interest in the Sebou concession situated in the Gharb Basin; and 12.75% working interest in development assets in the South Ramadan concession.
- Five stocks we like better than SDX Energy
- How to Invest in Electric Cars
- Caterpillar crawls into a new buying opportunity
- The Significance of a Trillion-Dollar Market Cap Goes Beyond a Number
- Is there merit in these low-beta moat stocks? Analysts say yes
- How to Invest in Artificial Intelligence
- Oil swings have led analysts to recommend these 2 stocks
Receive News & Ratings for SDX Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SDX Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.